I am very lucky to be able to offer one of you gorgeous readers
the chance to win a fantastic
!mo straps are a company in Hong Kong and the above are only a few
of the many lovely camera straps that they have for sale
Aren't they gorgeous?
Can't you imagine attaching one of these bad boys to your camera and snapping away in style?
Well how about the chance to get one for free?!
(My kinda language!)
This is open to anyone across the world - not just the U.K. where I live..so go ahead and enter!
So if you fancy it...here are the rules...
To be in with a chance of winning,
1) You must follow my little ol' blog here -->
2) You must like imo straps on their facebook site here
3) You must visit http://www.imoshop.etsy.com/ or http://www.imostrap.com/ and choose which strap you want and then come back here and leave me a comment stating which one you desire!
Easy peasy!
The competition is open for one week...until 6pm (UK time) Wednesday 18th January.




I'm a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI like !mo on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the cheerful strap (I already have the black & white one... love it!!)
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm already a follower ; )
ReplyDeleteI liked on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would LOVE to have the white braid! What a great giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI would choose either the White Braid or the Black and White.
ReplyDeleteI love the Japanese Owl strap, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeletei liked on facebook
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them all!! How do I choose?? I would either choose the white braid, or the black and white, or the cherry!!! My camera SO needs one of these!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI liked on fb
ReplyDeleteI would choose the cherry camera strap (not that my husband would be pleased when he uses it)
ReplyDelete